Thursday, May 18, 2006

WHO HAAA.... I dont know but I think it is good???

So I have been working so hard the past couple of weeks with just "life" persae things that my designing was put on the back burner! But I have good news..... I have completed Tiny Lil Treasures Collection..... and oh BOY!!!!! IT'S TOO CUTE!!!!


All of these are generated towards the first year of your little ones life! Xander will be a year old at the end of next month! OH MY! Can u believe that time has flown by so fast! I am so excited to be releasing all of my newest designs together! From the Tiny Lil' Treasures Collection to Watermelon Crush... will be up in the store ASAP!

**CHECK IT OUT**

I made a mistake..... find my mistake and win my entire Tiny Lil' Treasure Collection before it is released! I have made a booboo on the preview above.... first person to comment with the correct answer will win the entire collection free!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

You cut off part of the preview?

Stephanie said...

You reversed the tiny l'il to l'il tiny on Little Duckie.. not that it matters cause these kits are adorable no matter what!!!!

Stephanie

Lynn said...

Tiny lil' and lil' Tiny on the Lil Duckie preview... but also... you Lil' Missy has an apostrophe... and Lil Duckie doesn't.