Saturday, September 22, 2007

New Items, CT CALL... OH and a FREEBIE

First of all.... I got like almost 800 downloads on the Surprise Box but not nearly that many CT APPS. So Send in your APPs, Early Bird always got the worm!



NEW ITEMS

Ok Check out what I got in the store for you!

These are OLDIES BUT GOODIES and at $3.99, How can you beat that!

WATERMELON
CRUSH





MEANDERING FIELDS




Then I got a cute little sticker pack for only $2.99. And This is totally inspired by Xander! My 2 yr old Cutie!


BUNNY HUNTING




I got a Great Little Cutie that is so lush that it is making my mouth water! And ONLY $5.99

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE



And Alpha

LMS_ALPHA





And Then I got this Cute Halloween Kit that is so versatile that you could use it in so many ways! ONLY $5.99

WITCH'S BREW





Oh and the FREEBIE....

It's a sticker add-on to Witch's Brew



DOWNLOAD



Click Images for larger view.

And That is all for me tonight! Have a good night and Happy Scrapping!

10 comments:

Muka said...

thanks for all your freebies danielle, i love your stuff! (would apply for the ct... but time is an issue for me:( ) good luck with your call!

Unknown said...

Love your freebies, this is so adorable! Thanks for sharing with us :)

Unknown said...

So cute! I love it!

Angel's Imaginations said...

This is adorable! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. Thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great freebie!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these adorable stickers!!!!

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you so much for the cute sticker pack!

Anonymous said...

Very cute - thank you for sharing this with me!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thank you!