Thursday, October 25, 2007

New Items and A FREEBIE!

I have alot of new goodies for all your scrapping adventures this week!

Simply Fall



$6.99

And My wonderful CT member Tricia Oren Has been very busy whipping up some beautiful Quicklet Starz!

Watermelon Crush Brag Book



$4.99

Witch's Brew Quicklet Starz




$4.99

Momma's Boys Quicklet Starz






$4.99

Then I got a couple of Alphas....

Meandering Fields Alpha




$2.99

Love In Paris Alpha



$2.99

And I have one Revamped and Repackaged Goodie...

Blossomin'




$3.99

And Finally My Favorite Kit of the Week!!

Mandarin Mint




$6.99


And Just let you know how much I appreciate all you scrappers out there here is a sweet little add-on to Simply Fall



DOWNLOAD

And thats all for me tonight! Oh run over to the CT BLOG for another freebie!!

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!

Unknown said...

Thnk U for the great add on! BTW JFYI the ct link doesn't work