Thursday, February 21, 2008

So Much going on.... inquiring minds want to know?

Gosh I am such a bad blogger! Now I dont like to express my feelings to often and well voicing my opinions gets me into trouble! So yeah I dont blog much!

But what I have for you today should bring a smile to your face!

I have been feverishly working on some great new projects... and what better way to express yourself than thru your art!

You know my mother could draw anything you put in front of her... and well I have a knack for computers, but I really cant draw all that well until... I discovered photoshop! My love for computers combined with my mothers eye for creativity has really come together for me in the recent months!

I am totally loving all the goodies I have been creating... and as I get more advanced in my art form... I find that I am totally addicted to creating for others!

I have a ton of new commercial use products that are available in both of my stores at Digital Candy and SOTB!

So run over to my stores and stock up cuz you wont be disappointed! and just to let you get a peek of all the wonderful goodies here are some of my favorites! From Actions to styles!



And of course I have some great personal use items as well! A little bit of everything to tickle your fancy with!




And now ya'll can grab all my work for Scrap4Hire



You can either purchase a one time license for all my kits and all my future work for $25.00 HERE

Or you can purchase a single license that is only good for one of my products!



This is $7.00 per use! and you can get it HERE

This does not include the price of the kits, you have to purchase them separately!


And I have a cute little freebie for you that goes along with "It's A Girl Thang"... ok its a little more than a little but hey! I love my fans!

So here is the whole Kit at DC or SOTB




And here is the Freebie~~~



DOWNLOAD
And Leave some love if you take it!

So on that note.... I have to go to sleep!

35 comments:

Nicole said...

This is an awesome freebie Danielle!!! Thank you so much.

StarWarsFans said...

Thanks Danielle!

Misty said...

Awesome freebie! Thanks a bunch!

ChrissyW said...

OH WOW!!! love this!!!!thanks

Mojo said...

Thank you it's a very nice freebie

Claire said...

great add on thank you

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this awesome add on!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. It's beautiful!!!!
hugs~snojewel~

Anonymous said...

Thanks, this is awesome!

nancypinct said...

Wonderful freebie! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute mini kit. I enjoyed reading about your finding your mother's ability to draw anything coming out in you. Fun!

Amber H. said...

Thank you so much! I especially love the plaid paper :o) I can't wait to use these!

MrsCullenized said...

Thankyou!

Anonymous said...

Great new kit, thanks a bunch for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing your talents with us!

Anonymous said...

It is soo pretty Thank you ....

Anonymous said...

Cool! Thanks!!

Natasha said...

thanks so much. I need "cute and funky" girl paper!

Joy said...

Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic freebie, thanks a million for sharing it. :)
Best wishes. :O)

~HS said...

Gorgeous, my step-daughter and I will get a lot of use out of it! Thanks.

D'zines from the heart said...

What a great mini-kit! I just love it, thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

TY for the beautiful add-on! I wanted to show you what I did with it! http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=271613&cat=500

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this FAB Addon!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous kit!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us. You do wonderful work!
~~~Hugs~~~
~Bethany~

Annie said...

So cute, Thank you so much.

Sorry to hear that your name is being dragged through the mud. :(

Lu said...

Beautiful kit! Thank you so much for sharing!

verabear said...

thank you for the wonderful freebie pack! :)

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Love the kit and thanks so much for the freebie!!

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot is beautiful

Unknown said...

cute freebie thanks~

CalvaryGirl said...

Thank you for the freebie :o)

LadyGayle said...

Thank you so much for this awesome freebie.

Giovana Samara (a.k.a MsRed) said...

Hi!
So I'm a member of the ESS forum and, as I prepared to undertake your desktop challenge I decided to stop by and check for something I could use for the LO.
And WOW! What a great array of things you've got! Thank you heaps for keeping them online (not removing the links). That's is so great of you!
THX!