Saturday, April 26, 2008

Onward and upward...

So today I got something I call...

"Daddy Can I help?"



Yep that's my Husband! ROFL... He looks like a farmer, but we don't live on a farm! He loves to give that impression tho! I will say this tho... he can fix just about anything! But I can never really get any pictures of him that are decent! He is either sticking his tongue out or doing something weird all the time! I guess it's because his mother is a photographer and all she did was take lots of pictures and he got tired of it! Now I have to deal with it! Oh well, thats it for me tonight! I am headed to bed early, so can actually be up during the day tomorrow!

Nite

<3 Danielle

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww! What a great photo!!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Blessed! said...

Hello,
I love the layout of your blog! Could you help me ore tell me how you did your background image? I just cannot figure it out and since your page is awesome I figured I would ask you. Thanks!!!

xo Colleen (Chi-Girl) said...

I have a question and a comment: hoping you will put a command or feature on your blog so I can subscribe to it and get autom. updates whenever you post a new entry. I work f.t. and bring home work, so it'd be a wonderful thing to know via email that you've updated.

Secondly, I love what you do with your photos and your photo frames (besides loving your kits of course). Really fun to visit.

Unknown said...

I added a subscribe widget at the top in the right hand column!

Kellie's Kreative Korner said...

Hi Danielle,

I just found your blog and love it. I've been trying to get mine up and running to share my old digi kits on, but still having trouble figuring it all out! LOL
I was reading your very old posts and it said that you were designing at DID-I used too as well, I believe I stopped sometime in '06 and then went over to The Scrapping Garden for awhile with Cheryl & Robin. I'm trying to remember you-I wasn't involved much in the end there tho. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I love your work! So cute!!
Kellie, East Texas