Friday, September 05, 2008

Blissfully Autumn, Bracket Album and New CU action

I have some great stuff brand new in the store! And I may have a little something for you too! But you'll have to continue reading to find out!

So what's new you ask? Well life has been so crazy around my house! I want peace and quite but with the chaotic scheduling and turn of events lately, that is next to impossible!

But... I do have some new goodies for you in my stores!








SO you can pick these up in either of my stores!

DigitalCandy.ca
or
Digiscrapbox.com

OK.... OK.... I wont make you wait any longer! I did a little add on for Blissfully Autumn...



DOWNLOAD

And If you are interested in Tagger Kits you can Grab Mine HERE

9 comments:

Dianna said...

Thanks for the cute freebie!

A Cooking Bookworm said...

Really nice!! Love the stitching! Thank you!

Andrea said...

What a great kit! Thanks for the freebie!

Vel said...

Love this freebie...thank you so much!

Simply Sarah said...

super cute add-on. love the colors and the leaves for autumn. I only wish we got that season here - San Diego, CA - but great scrapping stuff helps too.

JessicasMa said...

I love your blog! Very nice! Thansk for the freebies

Suz :) said...

As Erica Zane would say…Holey Cow Awesome! Another great day of freebies!! Here is big...♥"”HUG”"♥...from me to you for sharing your designs with all of us!
Suzee Q's Stuff

Bekah_E'scape2Scrapland said...

great colors! thank you!

O said...

Hi! Just wanted to say that I have your Blissfully Autumn freebie that I got a while back and I finally used it. First, thanks for generously sharing your talent & secondly, I have the layout I made with your B.A. kit on my blog. Thanks again for sharing :)