Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Release! Collab w/ Brenda Smith and a Freebie

Hiya all!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday! Well I have some goodies for you today! As always I have a coordinating freebie for ya'll to enjoy at the end of my post but lets get down to business!

So I had the pleasure to work with Brenda Smith on a collab! It's fun to share ideas and techniques to improve ones concepts in design! I had a blast chatting with Brenda while we worked on this fabulous kit! And it is a fabulous kit with 30+ papers and 70+ unique elements! And make sure you grab the add-ons because they make the kit complete!

And remember new releases are on Sale for 20% off for a limited time so make sure you grab it quick because you never know when I will take the sale away!









Grab it @ Digital Candy

So with that I think im gonna wrap it up! I have tons of stuff going on! It doesnt seem like I am ever caught up! I think it has alot to do with my own time management!



DOWNLOAD


And dont forget to go to BRENDA'S Blog for her freebie as well!

Thanks!

Danielle

6 comments:

Dianna said...

Thanks so much! It's beautiful.

DanosPookie Designs said...

Thanks a bunch!

Heather (DanosPookie)

Simply Sarah said...

Beautiful new kit and the freebie is great as well. I love the blue and green papers. Thank you.

Unknown said...

I have given you an award on my blog.
www.brendasmithdesigns.blogspot.com
Have a great day.

Silvie said...

Thank you so much for this freebie - it's beautiful!

xo Colleen (Chi-Girl) said...

Hi Danielle, this kit is amazing! Maybe I'll do my desktop in it! Hmmm....

I can't get the DC Nov. desktop challenge link to work - is there a limit on the amount that can download?

thanks for all you do!

xo Colleen Chi-Girl