Friday, February 06, 2009

NEW! NEW! NEW! Oh and a Freebie!

Wow! Time sure does fly when your busy! I have been cooking up some cute stuffies for you all!

First of all, Danielle Corbitt Designs is getting a face lift! I have redone my logo and previews! I wanted a fresh spring approach that I wouldnt get sick of too fast! I think I achieved that with my new attire!

Secondly, I am having a CT CALL! Im looking for some fabulous hardworking scrappers that wouldnt mind getting all my goodies for free!



*Click Image to enlarge*

And finally I have some great new goodies in my stores....







And you can grab then in any one of my stores! Material Girl is 20% off too!

GRAB them @

ESS :: PICKLEBERRYPOP :: Digital Candy

And dont forget your freebie!



DOWNLOAD



And dont forget to leave me some love if you download!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Danielle

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the freebie! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 08 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Love the alpha....Thank you! :)

AngieK said...

Thank you so much! I appreciate your hard work! Have a great weekend!

mihill said...

Thanks for the alpha. I love you cute doodles too

Simply Sarah said...

Oh... that material girl kit is sooooo adorable! love the look of it! wow. If you put it in at Dc, I'm off to grab it... I have a gift cert I have been dying to use... he he.

Thanks for the great alpha! A girl can never have too many of those, right!

Good luck on your CT call.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much.

TerriK said...

Wonderful Alpha! Thanks!!

Peter & Joyce said...

Love the freebie! Thanks!

Sara said...

Thank you very much for sharing this with us! ..love the new designs by the way :)

Giovana Samara (a.k.a MsRed) said...

Wow, (((love))) your doodles, Danielle!

There's gorgeous!!

My Life and My Loves said...

love alphas! thanks for the freebie...found you from BD's blog!

nine said...

THANK YOU!!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the lovely alpha! :