Saturday, March 28, 2009

GRAND OPENING EVENTS

Im sure you all are wondering when Im going to officially open my doors? Well it all starts April 1st. Yep right around the corner and its gonna be a blast cuz we have tons of stuff planned! First of you will want to sign up in our FORUM and check out some of our fabulous challenges that will be taking place! I know I know... There isnt anything there you say but its all secret so they are hidden till the 1st!

Then you might want to check out my Starlets and all their templates that they will be giving away! Thats right starting April 1st my Starlets will be giving you a template of their favorite layout that they have created with my goodies! And the good thing about this is that there is a $15 GC to my store in it so you will have to read and find out how to earn that!



Even with all that going on I have so much more to show you!

MY ENTIRE STORE IS 20% OFF

EVERYTHING

{well almost everything}

And I have some new items that will be going into the store on the 1st of April





I am so totally stoked over all my new goodies! So make sure that you come check out all the fun!

APRIL 1ST

Mark your calendars!!

0 comments: