Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Products, CT Call, and OH MY a few FREEBIES!

First of all, Check out the new blog! Whatcha think? I just totally love the clean feel to it! It may be a little plain for what is the norm for me but I just wanted an uncluttered simple layout!

I have been such a slacker, both in blogging and designing! I guess with everything that has happened since April my WILL to design has just gone away. So I have slowed down alot but I am getting back in the swing of things!

I have a few new things to show you all and I have some freebies for you to!



Check it out HERE

And here are a couple of layouts...

AMANDA



FRAN



HUTCHIE





Check it out HERE

CHRISTINA



AMY



FRAN





Check it out HERE


SO What else is there to tell you... Well alot of you have been asking about my DH and how he is doing after his accident! He is back to his self as usual or the best that he can be , I suppose! He still has some fluid on his right Knee and it still bothers him when he has been on it for extended periods of time! But other than that he is doing the same things he always has done and pushing himself to the limits!

I thank God for all the prayers and good wishes. I thank you all for your concern and caring notes!

On to a scrappier note...

I have a new Birdcage that I just put up at Scrappity-Doo-Dah



Check it out HERE and pick up this fab freebie while you are there!

I have also put up my challenges for the month at Danielle Corbitt Designs

A Ray of COLOR


Map of the Stars




Paparazzi Challenge

LONE STAR HUNT


And I am having CT Call/Forum Moderator Call



{Click Image to Enlarge}

So shoot me an email if you are interested!

I also have one more freebie for you!

A cute little Quickpage from the fabulous Hutchie made with my new kit Deep in the Heart!



DOWNLOAD

So thanks for listening to me ramble! Im going to ride the bike and take my kids to the water park!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Fourth of July - Red, White, and Blue post on Jun. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

I am soooo excited to see you've posted a message! I was thinkin' about you the other day (as you know!).... I love your new schtuff! Everything looks awesome!!!

Thanks for the very cool freebie items, too! I appreciate that soooooooooooooooooo much!

I am glad your husband is okay, and I am glad you're back into the swing of things! It's fabulous to see your challenges posted, etc. Now let's see if I can get any of them completed!!! LOL!

Hugs and smoochies!
Candi

Unknown said...

Good luck with your ct call...