Friday, September 04, 2009

New FUN Kinder kit and a Freebie Too

So I have some fun new stuff hitting the stores today! And the first is a cute kit for all those Kindergarten Newbies or for any type school/art fun.




I also have a super fabulous set of Templates for School/home that you can make all your own and print!




And one last thing before I get to the freebie is a new bow action. This is a just long lanky funky bow that I created and decided to record it as I went along!



SO with that I have a cute freebie for you...



And you can GRAB IT HERE

And dont forget to check out the rest of my shop for some super buys since all my personal use items are 20% off right now!

2 comments:

Carol B said...

lovely stuff as usual!
thank you

P. Lea said...

I guess I missed it coz it's not freebie anymore :(