Friday, October 16, 2009

Gone to the Patch and a Freebie too!

Well the weather here in Texas is growing increasingly colder. It was so chilly in my house this morning I could swear it was snowing outside! I honestly cant wait for snow to fall so I can take lots of pics of my kids playing in it!

So my family and I havent gone to the Pumpkin Patch but we are planning to this weekend! So I am prepared to scrap all my pumpkin fun pics with this fabulous new "At The Patch" kit!



And I also have a Doodle Commercial Use pack...




So these are available in all my stores! And they are 20% off for a limited time!

DANIELLE CORBITT DESIGNS
:: PICKLEBERRYPOP :: SCRAPPITY_DOO_DAH


And I have a little freebie that I gave away at the Speed Scrap that I have every 2nd Thursday of the Month... but I didnt have many attendees so I decided to give it away here.




DOWNLOAD

Or

DOWNLOAD

How you all have a good weekend and be sure visit the pumpkin patch! And be sure to sign up for my newsletter for special promotions and coupons.

So check it out HERE

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to leave me some love if you download!

Danielle

6 comments:

Dani B said...

Thank you!!

Simply Sarah said...

and a cute freebie it is!!

Awesome kit...

TerriM said...

Thanks for sharing. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Anonymous said...

thank you so much but.. it seems the link was dead. can you please upload this somewhere else? like MEDIAFIRE? thanks again!

Elise said...

Awesome freebie! Love it! Thank you!

linnie-818 said...

Wonderful freebie! I especially love the leaf-doodly border. It's so creative and sweet. Thank you so much for sharing (and keeping the link active for so long)!