Wednesday, December 02, 2009

New Doodle Packs and a Sampler!

I have a new Doodle Pack called Eskimo Kisses that I just put in my store!



Just a lil' something for the Winter Fun Kits that are longing to be created! All Hand drawn by me and in PNG/PSD formats!
And you can check it out HERE


I also have a cute sampler to share with you! This little fun elf and Santa's North Pole and sign can be used in a multitude of fun Christmas kids!



DOWNLOAD

And just as a reminder, if there is a certain theme or doodles that you want I have my custom service available.



Available HERE

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Adorable Danielle!! Thanks !

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 03 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

agravette said...

Thank you so much for the precious doodles!

Simply Sarah said...

love the elf boy! Ahhh, a little girl one would be cute too!

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you.

CathyK Designs said...

These are all adorable! Thanks so much for the freebie!

linnie-818 said...

Wow! Just found your blog and I LOVE your doodles. I am on my way to check out your shop. Can't wait to see. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful gift.