Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Love In Blog Train

**WHEW** I thought my internet would never let me upload! But It finally and here I am to post my goodie for the blog train!!



Linked Expired

Here is the complete list, just in case your train car got derailed along the way! Be sure to hit all the stops! The surprises are HIDDEN in the shoppe and you can only get them from the various blogs from February 12th – 14th! Happy Valentine’s Day!!

Sir Scrapalot Designs
Polka Dot Pixels
Geek Chic Scraps
Sherry Ferguson Designs
Danielle Corbitt Designs
Susan Robinson Creative
Sweet Tomato Designs
Charlize Creations
Allison Pennington Designs
Pink Peacock Designs
Brandy Designs
Wimpychompers Creations
Jennifer Fox Designs
GSD by Lyndie Collins
The Polka Dot Plum Blog




Thanks and have a good weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope my valentine will like it