Friday, September 26, 2008

Ooooo Spooky and a little Kooky!

Good Morning All

I'm just popping in to say hello and Show you what I got new this week!

So onward and upward! I dont know about your kiddos but mine L-O-V-E Halloween!

They want that free candy and lots of it! Well do I have a treat for you!

I just put these Cutsie Lil' kits in my stores!











And they are available @ SOTB and Digital Candy

OH and they are on sale 20% off through Sunday! So take advantage of that!

So what else have I been up to? Well I am creating like a mad dog! I plan on having a new "release" every Friday with a coordinating freebie! Yep that's right! Ya'll voted and asked for and now you're gonna get it! **Can you tell I'm from Texas? I got that southern Twang going! ROFL**

So make sure you Bookmark me, Follow me, add me to your Google Reader and Subscribe to my blog so you know exactly when I post those oh SO cute freebies!

So what do I have for today? Well I have a ghoulishly cute add-on to Bump in the Night!



DOWNLOAD

And with that Im Off! I have a ton of things to do today and if I dont do it my DH is gonna FIRE me!

Danielle

10 comments:

Lilaclady said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous freebie! Love all your elements, brilliant stuff! :)

Phoebe said...

All of your Halloween stuff is so darn cute!!! Love the freebie, too!! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with us!! Can't wait to play!! :-)

Simply Sarah said...

What a great kit - spooky but not childish. Thanks for the freebie!

Mumure said...

Love the colours!!!
Thank you so much :))

Ramie :-) said...

Thank you so much! This is too cute!

Kimberly Mincks-Schlehahn said...

Thanks so much for the adorable freebie!!

Hillary said...

I love the new stuff! It's soooo fun! Thanks for the Freebie :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!

fazzbech said...

Danielle could you email me? admin@pickleberrypop.com. Thanks!

akizo said...

Thank you so much!
This is so cool!!