Monday, October 06, 2008

Hmmm.. a few days late but for good reason!

So whats up? Why am I 3 days late posting your freebie? Well I had to wait for some good news to materialize!

First of all I have new products in my stores! Your gonna love this, cuz I do!






And they are all on sale 20% off for a limited time, so check out my stores!

SOTB :: DIGITAL CANDY :: PICKLEBERRYPOP

Yep that says Pickleberrypop! I am now a PickleHead! YAY! Im so excited!

So to celebrate, I am having a sale!



Now that is my entire store! So if you want to catch previous releases on sale that you missed, now is your chance!

So Im not done YET!



DOWNLOAD


And with that I am so headed to bed! My 3 year old finally crashed and I have been yawning since 7:30 CST and its now 10 PM! Ouch!

Later ya'll and thanks for looking!

Danielle

7 comments:

Mumure said...

gorgeous!!!
thank you so much :))

elnorac said...

Thanks for this cool freebie and congratulations on your "induction" into Pickleberrypop! Yayyyyy!

Joyce said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!!

Bekah_E'scape2Scrapland said...

Hey Danielle! Just dropped by to say hi :) love your blog!

Bekah_E

Suz :) said...

Oh MY!!!...I have seriously neglected my “PEEPS”! Well I’m here now to give you some of that big ole...♥Luvin♥...for all your generosity to me and the digital scrapbooking community. Stay as sweet as you already are and have a super day.
Suz

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie! The red flower and riboon are perfect for my Christmas card. Love the blog too. Thanks

trishalfaro said...

Thank you for allowing us to download your items for free. I appreciate all of your hard work!