Friday, November 21, 2008

Bad Bad Me...

Im really a bad blogger and I just dont have time to try and make it work everyday! Between the kids, house and husband I barely have time to sit down and check my email!

So I have been feverishly working to get some stuff together for this coming week. Being that the holidays are coming up its so chaos around here! I need to go on sabbatical for a long time! ROFL ya right!

***NEWSFLASH***

I am in the SPOTLIGHT! And you can read all about it HERE! And there might be something in there for ya but you gotta read it to find out! HEHEHE! :D

I have some great new kits in the store and even one coming up that Im totally in LOVE with!

SNOW ANGEL


SPARKLEY GLITTER PAPERS


CHRISTMAS MORNING


SKETCHY FRAMES


A YEAR OF BIRTHDAYS


Grab them @ :: SOTB :: Digital Candy :: PICKLEBERRYPOP

Oh and I am hosting the desktop challenge at Digital Candy! I have this great template for you all to use and its FREE!



And here is my take on the challenge!



So come on over and have some fun with us!

And I got a little freebie for you!



DOWNLOAD


And be sure to leave some love if you download!

Well thats all for me I have a long list of TO DOs! ROFL

Danielle

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Very Cute Freebie. The frames and bulbs are very darling.

Lesya said...

Thank you so much! These frames are absolutely adorable! Love them! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Anonymous said...

These ae super cute! TFS!

PattyKay said...

wonderful and thanks so much!

Mumure said...

Thank you so much :))

Fran Baity said...

Love the new kits! Can't wait to get them!!

Also, you have been tagged! Stop by my blog for the details!

http://franscraps.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!

TerriM said...

This set of ornies are great. Thank you. Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

Lisbet said...

Hi there,

I need some inspiration to find something fun to create for christmas. Not only as a present – to dekorate my home to. So I take a big surfrole to find something cathing.

Have a great end of November and thanks for letting me see your stuff

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the new kits. Great job! Thank you so much for the freebie. It's stunning.

nancypinct said...

These are beautiful! Thank you for sharing your creative designs with me!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this looks great - I'll have lots of fun scrapping with these lovely elements!!
Thanks very much for sharing your neat designs!