Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Fun

Looking for the Blog Train.... Keep Reading!

So how many of you woke up at 4 AM to go shopping? Not me that's for sure! I love me my sleep! So I hope you all got some good stuff!

Well I have a few things coming out today, something for the teenager in all of us!



Here is a Layout I did...



And I have a super cool alpha too!



We also have a sweet BLOG TRAIN Coming to you from Digital Candy!



DOWNLOAD


And of course I forgot to put the coupon in my download so here it is for you! And that is an extra 30% off already sale prices!



And remember that is only good at Digital Candy!

Ok have a good day! And don't forget your next STOP! Trish H Designs

13 comments:

Valerian70 said...

Thanks so much for that gorgeous Alpha, I just love it. I'm sure I can put your discount coupon to VERY good use too.

Jewel said...

Nice! Thanks very much:)

TerriM said...

That is totally awesome alpha...black ice, I LIKE it. Thanks for sharing. Nope I'm not a dope to wake up so early to go shopping...no WAY!! I'll just take my chances on sales in the next 3 weeks, LOL. But, I did manage to spend too much money in the digiland stores.... : P Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

Pattycakes said...

Thanks for sharing the cool alpha!! :)

Stephanie said...

I love your LO!

Simply Sarah said...

Your new kit is so cute and fun looking. I totally love that alpha also. One of my fav things with paper scrapping was mixing up my alpha rubons. Thanks for the blog train alpha. Black works so well for many Lo's. Thanks.

BTW - no early shopping for me but I worked in it. I am working at the Disney store this year to help pay for xmas and I had to work from midnight to 9am and let me tell you, it was crazy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the dramatic alphabet!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the awesome alpha.

Danesa said...

Thank you so much. I love this sparkly alpha.

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much! I love this alpha!

Scoobie81 (Lisa) said...

Hey Texas Chickie!!! A big thanks for the wonderful alpha and a fun look at some of your new stuff!
Sounds like life is good, Danielle!

Janet said...

Thank you. A cool alpha.

amsangel said...

very COOL alpha! ;-) TSMFS!!