Thursday, February 26, 2009

Last Chance to grab the Free Newsletter kit!

Just a reminder: Today is your last chance to get this EXCLUSIVE kit by Danielle for FREE!!!!


Isn't it adorable? And all you have to do to get it for free is to sign up for Danielle's brand-new newsletter. You can do this right here: there's a place in the right sidebar where you can sign up.
The newsletter with the kit and some BIG news will go out tomorrow, so hurry up or you'll miss it... (Did I mention that this is an exclusive newsletter Freebie? You won't get it anywhere or anytime else...)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, so I think I am all signed up! I would have signed up even if you weren't giving away this TOTALLY adorable kit! I love your designs!!! Thank you so much.

Warm regards,

Candice

Lynn said...

I signed up but I have no idea how to get the kit? I really really like it and would love to get it :) Thanks!
-Lynn

Jesse said...

I'm all signed up also. Can't wait for your newsletter :)

Mitchell 5 Family said...

thanks for the great freebie!!!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Hey!!

I just got your first newsletter! Min did a FAB job. I'm totally loving the freebie. It is just too cute! It sounds like you have and will continue to be a busy bee. I can't wait to see your new site. Congratulations on all your new undertakings and MANY THANKS for the lovely kit.

Cheers!

CalvaryGirl said...

I'm trying to sign up~ I think I might be having some trouble though.

Wendy
My Blogs: CalvaryGirl- Life, Designs, and Devotions

CalvaryGirl said...

Oh, I just scrolled down and learned Im too late. Drats!

Unknown said...

I resent it for all those that signed up today! Hope you enjoy it!