Sunday, February 15, 2009

Newsletter Freebie



How would you like "Amongst the Clouds" free? Well its an exclusive freebie that you can only get within my newsletter!

So sign up before 12:00 AM CST Feb. 26th to receive this fab mini kit! The first issue is scheduled for Feb 27th and you dont want to miss all the fun, exclusive freebies and offers I have in store for you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Right there in the right hand column!

Good Night

8 comments:

Debbie said...

I signed up for the newsletter-I don't want to miss a thing - lol! Thanks!

*Cornelia* said...

I signed up too.

MemoryKeeper said...

I love the dinosaur....oh so cute...you have some adorable, kid-friendly kits...WOW!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
Come Scrap your Blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

patsy1 said...

Have signed up for your newsletter and look forward to receiving it and getting the lovely kit you have shown. Love and Hugs

chramy said...

Danielle those dragons ROCK!!! How stinking cute! I made sure I was in on the newsletter too, don't want to miss any of your great stuff!

Kelseyll =) said...

Thanks for such a gorgeous kit! My little princess will look great on the papers and elements! =)

IvoryKeys said...

Thanks for the kit - it is adorable!

Scrappy Diva said...

I signed up, too. Don't want to miss anything.