Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hybrid Freebie and Sales....



Dont forget about my HUGE BUY MY STORE sale and its only till the 31st of October at this price!

It's All ONLY $30 So check it out HERE



Or if you already have alot of my GOODIES
dont forget that all my stores are 50%-60% OFF



So go Shopping because once it's GONE it will be GONE forever!

Danielle Corbitt Designs:: Pickleberrypop :: Scrappity-Doo-Dah

And I also have a gift for you today... I have been dabbling in hybrid templates and printables lately! I just love being able to have a physical product of my work and alot of that is because I was a paper scrapper for 10 yrs before I started digital!



And Just so you know this is a big file (135MB) since it has the PDFs in the download and I put it on my personal server so that you could grab it in one swipe!

DOWNLOAD

So if you use the template and create something fabulous with my goodies be sure to email them to me at danielle.corbitt@gmail.com so that I can see and share with everyone else! And who knows, for those that send in there SHOW OFFS, I'll send you something for them!


Thanks for stopping by!
Danielle


4 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

Danielle... this is awesome! Love it and love all the hybrid stuff you have lately. I just dusted all my scrapping supplies off in prep of creating little boxes for halloween treats but this bag is adorable too... Thanks so much!

Tanyia said...

Danielle, thanks so much for sharing with us.

TerriM said...

This is a great hybrid bag, thanks bunches for sharing it with us. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Kim said...

This is wonderful - thank you for sharing.