Sunday, November 08, 2009

DSD isn't over yet!

Ugh I am running so behind.... And I have tons to tell you!

You can always check out my news and specials that are going on HERE


And this week's news is HERE

So DSD isn't over yet and I have extended my BUY MY STORE sale! For ONLY $30 you can grab all my goodies that are worth $275.00 retail.



And you can check it out HERE

But you better get it while its HOT because this sale wont last long!

And if you have alot of my GOODIES already you can still grab the ones you dont have at 35% off!

I also have a new designer service Im starting! I just love to doodle and so I have decided to share my doodley power with all you fabulous designers out there! Its a request and custom service so it's whatever your little heart desires!

Do you want specific elements with a certain theme?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Don’t have time to hand draw them yourself?
Let me do the hard work for you!!!

There are 4 options:










So you can check the Custom Services out HERE

My Doodles can be found HERE so that you can see my work!

And this is my recent Doodle Pack...



Available HERE

And Scrappity-Doo-Dah is having a Sale this morning...



And that is HERE


So be sure to check out all the goodies! And have a fabulous weekend!

0 comments: