Saturday, June 21, 2008

Well Geesh!

I am a terrible blogger especially when I'm super Busy!

I actually have a good excuse! I was recently hurt on the job and have been bed ridden! So that means no computer! I was having so many withdrawals it wasn't even funny!

Well I have some goodies to show you and ummm... I think I have a fabulous freebie for you too!

Anyone have a sweet tooth?

Well here is a dish full to satisfy it! Here's my DIGITAL CANDY Go Check it out!


















OK....

Here's your little gift for listening to my complaining and rambling!



DOWNLOAD


And next week I have a new grab bag coming out Digital Candy in honor of their 1st Birthday! You will definitely want to check it out because it is so jammed packed with scrappin goodness!

OK ya'll thats it for me tonight! Im off to bed!

16 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!
TY so ever much!!!!!!!!!

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

WOW! This kit is gorgeous, TYVM for sharing it! :)

Shannon said...

very vute freebie! thanks for sharing!

Shannon said...

I hope you're recovering well! Sorry to hear that you were injured.

Tim said...

Awesome Kit!! Thank You :)

Peggie said...

This is gorgeous. Thank you so much.

Linda Sutton said...

Florals and bright colors I love. Thank you.

nancypinct said...

I hope you mend quickly. No fun to be in bed when you hurt! This is a gorgeous kit, thank you for this very nice gift!

the3chickens said...

Thanks very much, this is lovely!

Amanda said...

love it

Eva said...

Awesome! Love the colors, thanks a lot!

Blessed! said...

Thanks so much!

verabear said...

Thank you for the lovely gift!

Vickylilly said...

Thank you !!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for yet another cute freebie!!

CalvaryGirl said...

What a darling kit, thank you so much!!