Thursday, June 26, 2008

What's UP?

Well as my 2 almost 3 year old would say "the clouds"! ROFL Yeah I'm in the clouds right now! It feels as tho my head is so foggy! Im trying to do physical therapy, work 40 hrs a week, conduct my graphics design business, and take care of an ill 2 yr old! It's been such a blur because everything happens so fast that I dont get time to sit down and breath! And you tell me how Im supposed to heal properly! Well I skipped PT this morning because Xander was just not having it! He is running a temp and has been since Saturday! Not mention the other stuff he is doing! I finally got him up and dressed, called the doctor and got an appointment for this afternoon! Whew! The doctor says that we just have to wait it out but there is nothing seriously wrong with him but, he is probably carrying a virus! YAY! Thats just what I wanted to hear! Not quite! It upset me so bad when I tried to get him dressed and the poor baby couldn't stand up on his own two feet!

Yada Yada Yada! Im sure Im boring you so on to the goodies!

I put my second grab bag in the store and its packed full of fun stuff!



And for listening to my poor sad pity ME story... Here's a little something!



DOWNLOAD

well thats all for me today! Make sure you go grab the grab bag! It's only $4.00 for 6 brand new products! Night All

Danielle

15 comments:

Julia said...

Hi,Thank you very much!
That beautiful gift!
Hugs,Julia :)

Ms. Lee said...

thank you so much. this is a nice kit. :), God Bless, God loves you. :)

Kim Sandling said...

Great kit! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

This is a fresh, pretty kit. TYSM for sharing with me!

S said...

Thanks for the gift, but none needed just to read your bloggidy blog. Sending you both some healing vibes!!

Peggie said...

This is beautiful. Thank you.

cindiaskew said...

love the mini. nice elements to play with. looking forward to the unzip & play. tyfs

AmyM said...

Thanks for the freebie, it is really pretty! I love your music. Same as some on my blog :)

verabear said...

Thank you so much for the gift. And I hope your little one feels better soon!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this LOVELY mini!!!!!!!!!

Suz :) said...

...♥Thank You♥...from the bottom of my heart! I gave big...♥Link Love♥...to you over at my place yesterday. Have a super great weekend!
Suz

Bonnie said...

Thanks for the awesome freebie. I hope your little one gets better soon and that you have a better week.

juliya said...

Thank You! Set super!

CalvaryGirl said...

Wow what a busy week you have had. How did you find time to make anything new? I'd be barely breathing now, lol Thank you for offering this freebie, it's darling. Hope your lil one starts to feel better!

J9 said...

I hate those 'wait it out' viruses! So hard on you both. Hope Xander feels better soon.
Mahalo for the great freebie. It's beautiful.